Brendan Boyle sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on The Middle East and North Africa
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Boyle sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Boyle’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6449: To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to provide political advertising ...
- H.R. 6125: To amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to require the Administrator of the ...
- H.R. 5793: Citizenship Empowerment Act
- H.R. 4346: Justice for Victims of Sexual Assault Act of 2016
- H.R. 4327: Justice for Victims of Sexual Assault Act of 2016
- H.R. 4173: To provide that an alien who has traveled to Iraq or Syria during ...
- H.Res. 463: Recognizing October 7th as National Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Boyle’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5461: Iranian Leadership Asset Transparency Act
Sep 21, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 5278: PROMESA
Jun 9, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3461: To approve the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, signed at Vienna on July 14, 2015, relating to the ...
Sep 11, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.Con.Res. 55: Directing the President, pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution, to remove United States Armed Forces ...
Jun 17, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Boyle missed 58 of 1,325 roll call votes, which is 4.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 19 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: