Brendan Boyle sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on The Middle East and North Africa
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Boyle sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Boyle’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6125: To amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to require the Administrator of the ...
- H.R. 5793: Citizenship Empowerment Act
- H.R. 4346: Justice for Victims of Sexual Assault Act of 2016
- H.R. 4327: Justice for Victims of Sexual Assault Act of 2016
- H.R. 4173: To provide that an alien who has traveled to Iraq or Syria during ...
- H.Res. 463: Recognizing October 7th as National Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness Day.
- H.R. 2729: American Export Promotion Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Boyle missed 58 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 19 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: