Our unique analysis of the bills Babin has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Babin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Babin for more statistics.
Brian Babin sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Babin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Babin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6076: To Research, Evaluate, Assess, and Treat Astronauts Act
- H.R. 5816: To suspend, and subsequently terminate, the admission of certain refugees, to examine the ...
- H.R. 5294: Student Privacy Protection and Safety Act of 2016
- H.R. 5224: Criminal Alien Deportation Enforcement Act of 2016
- H.R. 3802: Alternative Ammunition Manufacturing Act
- H.R. 3315: Waterway Safety Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 3314: Resettlement Accountability National Security Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Babin missed 27 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: