Our unique analysis of the bills Donnelly sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1992. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Donnelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Donnelly sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Donnelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6080 (102nd): Employee Leasing Act of 1992
- H.R. 5652 (102nd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the period ...
- H.R. 5624 (102nd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.R. 5472 (102nd): To clear certain impediments to the documentation of the vessel S/V DRAGON.
- H.R. 4135 (102nd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a temporary ...
- H.R. 3875 (102nd): Middle Income Tax Relief Act of 1991
- H.R. 3775 (102nd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require recomputations of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Oct 1992, Donnelly missed 577 of 6,659 roll call votes, which is 8.7%. This is worse than the median of 4.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills