Our unique analysis of the bills Westerman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Westerman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Westerman for more statistics.
Bruce Westerman sits on the following committees:
Westerman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Westerman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3931: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 620 ...
- H.R. 3609: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to modify requirements for ...
- H.R. 2647: Emergency Wildfire and Forest Management Act of 2016
- H.R. 2565: Prioritizing American Road and Jobs Act of 2015
- H.R. 1724: Transportation Funds Exemption Act of 2015
- H.R. 1230: Government Employee Pension Reform Act of 2015
- H.R. 886: State Flexibility and Workforce Requirement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Westerman missed 5 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: