2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Miller »
Our unique analysis of the bills Miller has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Miller is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Candice Miller sits on the following committees:
- Chairman, House Committee on House Administration
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Joint Committee on the Library
- Joint Committee on Printing
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 171: Electing Members to the Joint Committee of Congress on the Library and the ...
- H.R. 1213: Office of Compliance Administrative and Technical Corrections Act of 2015
- H.Res. 132: Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives in ...
- H.R. 1135: Defending Our Great Lakes Act of 2015
- H.R. 910: Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Safety Technology Investment Flexibility Act of 2015
- H.R. 877: United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement Authorization Act
- H.R. 878: United States Customs and Border Protection Authorization Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2015, Miller missed 103 of 8,937 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Miller [R-MI10]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Miller [R-MI10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Miller [R-MI10]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Miller [R-MI10]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.