Read our 2019 Report Card for Miller.
Miller is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Miller has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 30, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Carol Miller sits on the following committees:
Miller sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6988: Helping Gig Economy Workers Act of 2020
- H.R. 4610: New River Gorge National Park and Preserve Designation Act
- H.R. 4571: Accelerating Individuals into the Workforce Act
- H.R. 3362: Small Airport Mothers’ Rooms Act of 2019
- H.R. 3159: Reinforcing Impaired Driving Education Act of 2019
- H.Con.Res. 10: Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol to honor the last ...
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Miller missed 12 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: