Carol Miller sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3159: Reinforcing Impaired Driving Education Act of 2019
- H.Con.Res. 10: Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol to honor the last ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Miller missed 4 of 322 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: