Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Carol Miller sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- House Select Committee on the Climate Crisis
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
Miller sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3362: Small Airport Mothers’ Rooms Act of 2019
- H.R. 3159: Reinforcing Impaired Driving Education Act of 2019
- H.Con.Res. 10: Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol to honor the last ...
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Miller missed 4 of 530 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: