Our unique analysis of the bills Moseley Braun sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Moseley Braun is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Moseley Braun’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 292 (105th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding tactile currency for ...
- S. 2501 (105th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt ...
- S. 2443 (105th): Safe Communities and Schools Act of 1998
- S. 2399 (105th): A bill to suspend temporarily the duty on certain drug substances used ...
- S.Res. 266 (105th): A resolution honoring the centennial of the founding of DePaul University in ...
- S.Con.Res. 104 (105th): A concurrent resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the integration of the ...
- S.Res. 249 (105th): A resolution to congratulate the Chicago Bulls on winning the 1998 National ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 1993 to Oct 1998, Moseley Braun missed 57 of 2,255 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills