2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Shea-Porter »
Our unique analysis of the bills Shea-Porter sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Shea-Porter is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Shea-Porter sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Shea-Porter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 734 (113th): Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives to the families of ...
- H.Res. 720 (113th): Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives to the families of ...
- H.R. 5234 (113th): Rewarding the TEAM Act
- H.R. 5156 (113th): Wildlife Disease Emergency Act of 2014
- H.R. 4974 (113th): DELIVER Act
- H.R. 4917 (113th): Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2014
- H.R. 4561 (113th): Rural Veterans Health Care Improvement Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2014, Shea-Porter missed 133 of 4,735 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: