2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Shea-Porter »
Our unique analysis of the bills Shea-Porter sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Shea-Porter is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Shea-Porter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 734: Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives to the families of James ...
- H.Res. 720: Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives to the families of James ...
- H.R. 5234: Rewarding the TEAM Act
- H.R. 5156: Wildlife Disease Emergency Act of 2014
- H.R. 4974: DELIVER Act
- H.R. 4917: Medical Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2014
- H.R. 4561: Rural Veterans Health Care Improvement Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2014, Shea-Porter missed 133 of 4,735 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity