Rep. Carolyn Kilpatrick
Former Representative from Michigan's 13th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Michigan's 13th District
Michigan's 15th District
Kilpatrick was a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kilpatrick’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Kilpatrick’s bills had a total of 46 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Kilpatrick to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Kilpatrick’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4273 (111th): Pediatric Workforce Investment Act
- H.Res. 684 (111th): Recognizing and honoring Howard University School of Law’s 140-year legacy of social ...
- H.R. 3098 (111th): Caring for an Aging America Act of 2009
- H.Con.Res. 150 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of African American Bone Marrow Awareness Month.
- H.R. 1982 (111th): Veterans Entitlement to Service (VETS) Act of 2009
- H.R. 6337 (110th): Caring for an Aging America Act of 2008
- H.Con.Res. 372 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of Black Music Month and to honor ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2010, Kilpatrick missed 695 of 9,363 roll call votes, which is 7.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text is now available.Dec 13, 2009 12:15 p.m.
This bill was introduced on December 10, 2009, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Dec 10, 2009