Rep. Carrie Meek
Former Representative from Florida's 17th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Florida's 17th District
See Also: Bioguide
Meek was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Meek’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Meek’s bills had a total of 224 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Meek to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Meek’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5751 (107th): Haitian Immigrant Equitable Adjustment Act of 2002
- H.R. 5750 (107th): Immigration Bond Fairness Act of 2002
- H.R. 4205 (107th): Affordable Housing Improvements Act
- H.R. 3630 (107th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource ...
- H.R. 2787 (107th): To amend the Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 1990 ...
- H.R. 2109 (107th): To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource ...
- H.R. 1971 (107th): Voting Rights Protection Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Meek missed 428 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 7.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: