Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Catherine Cortez Masto sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Some of Cortez Masto’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1809: Moving FIRST Act
- S. 415: A bill to nullify the effect of the recent Executive order that makes ...
|Cortez Masto’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN372: Kevin Christopher Newsom, of Alabama, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit
Aug 1, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 66/31.
On the Nomination PN104: Courtney Elwood, of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence Agency
Jun 6, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 67/33.
On the Nomination PN59: Elaine C. Duke, of Virginia, to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security
Apr 4, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 85/14.
S. 89: A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant materials requirement if the ...
Apr 3, 2017. Bill Passed 85/12.
On the Nomination PN40: John F. Kelly, of Virginia, to be Secretary of Homeland Security
Jan 20, 2017. Nomination Confirmed 88/11.
From Jan 2017 to Oct 2017, Cortez Masto missed 8 of 217 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: