Our unique analysis of the bills McMorris Rodgers has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McMorris Rodgers is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for McMorris Rodgers for more statistics.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers sits on the following committees:
McMorris Rodgers sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McMorris Rodgers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5861: To establish terms and conditions under which the Secretary of the Interior shall ...
- H.Res. 826: Electing the Chief Administrative Officer of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 4805: Ensuring Patient Access to Healthcare Records Act of 2016
- H.R. 4730: Unauthorized Spending Accountability Act
- H.Res. 613: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the restoration of authority ...
- H.R. 3244: Providing Innovative Care for Complex Cases Demonstration Act of 2015
- H.R. 2548: Pediatric Research Improvement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|McMorris Rodgers’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2016, McMorris Rodgers missed 441 of 8,866 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is much worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 171 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: