Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Representative from Washington’s 5th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Washington's 5th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for McMorris Rodgers »
Our unique analysis of the bills McMorris Rodgers has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McMorris Rodgers is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cathy McMorris Rodgers sits on the following committees:
Some of McMorris Rodgers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1312: National Health Service Corps Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 678: 21st Century Classroom Innovation Act
- H.R. 628: Steve Gleason Act of 2015
- H.Res. 6: Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.Res. 1: Electing officers of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 5303: 21st Century Classroom Innovation Act
- H.R. 5256: Stop Discrimination in the Workplace Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, McMorris Rodgers missed 434 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 5.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity