Our unique analysis of the bills Bass sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bass is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bass’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6438 (112th): Member Pay Reduction and Responsibility Act of 2012
- H.R. 4017 (112th): Smart Energy Act
- H.R. 3342 (112th): Affordable Medicines Utilization Act of 2011
- H.R. 3293 (112th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of ...
- H.R. 3211 (112th): Humanitarian Device Reform Act of 2011
- H.R. 2253 (112th): To establish within the Department of Education the Innovation Inspiration school grant ...
- H.Res. 307 (112th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to establish a Committee ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Jan 2013, Bass missed 131 of 8,778 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: