Rep. Charles Boustany Jr.
Representative from Louisiana’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Louisiana's 3rd District|
|Representative||Louisiana's 7th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Boustany »
Our unique analysis of the bills Boustany has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Boustany is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Charles Boustany Jr. sits on the following committees:
Some of Boustany’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1862: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to conduct outreach to veterans regarding ...
- H.R. 1860: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to publish information on the provision ...
- H.R. 1863: To amend the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 to expand ...
- H.R. 1430: Permanent CFC Look-Through Act of 2015
- H.R. 1372: Home Visiting Extension Act
- H.R. 1218: Personal Health Investment Today Act
- H.R. 928: To repeal the annual fee on health insurance providers enacted by the Patient ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Boustany missed 166 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
H.R. 1863: To amend the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 to expand the Veterans Choice Program to veterans who would otherwise receive medical care from a deficient medical facility of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Sponsor: Rep. Charles Boustany [R-LA3]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.Apr 16, 2015