Djou was the representative for Hawaii’s 1st congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 2010 to 2010.
Djou sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Immigration (50%) Government Operations and Politics (50%)
Recently Introduced Bills
Djou recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 6327 (111th): Citizenship and Service Act of 2010
- H.R. 6179 (111th): To exempt employment in the mobile amusement industry from the numerical limitation …
- H.R. 6178 (111th): Community Awareness Act of 2010
- H.R. 6177 (111th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure the timeliness of …
- H.Res. 1608 (111th): Condemning the detainment of a South Korea fishing ship by North Korea …
- H.R. 5880 (111th): Family Reunification Act of 2010
- H.R. 5857 (111th): FACT Act
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From May 2010 to Dec 2010, Djou missed 13 of 369 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Office of Charles Djou for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills