Djou, a Republican, was the representative for Hawaii's 1st congressional district from 2010 to 2010.
Djou sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Djou’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6327 (111th): Citizenship and Service Act of 2010
- H.R. 6179 (111th): To exempt employment in the mobile amusement industry from the numerical limitation ...
- H.R. 6178 (111th): Community Awareness Act of 2010
- H.R. 6177 (111th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure the timeliness of ...
- H.Res. 1608 (111th): Condemning the detainment of a South Korea fishing ship by North Korea ...
- H.R. 5880 (111th): Family Reunification Act of 2010
- H.R. 5857 (111th): FACT Act
|Djou’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
H.Con.Res. 308 (111th): Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives.
Jul 29, 2010. Passed 231/189.
H.R. 4855 (111th): Work-Life Balance Award Act
Jun 15, 2010. Failed 249/163.
H.Res. 989 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should adopt national policies and ...
Jun 9, 2010. Failed 241/170.
H.R. 5136 (111th): National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011
May 28, 2010. Passed 229/186.
From May 2010 to Dec 2010, Djou missed 13 of 369 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: