Our unique analysis of the bills Fleischmann has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fleischmann is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Fleischmann for more statistics.
Charles “Chuck” Fleischmann sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Vice Chairman, Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
Fleischmann sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fleischmann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5933: REFUND Act
- H.R. 4820: Combating Terrorist Recruitment Act of 2016
- H.R. 3599: Eastern Band Cherokee Historic Lands Reacquisition Act
- H.R. 3247: FAIR TOW Act
- H.Res. 383: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the appropriate award of ...
- H.R. 2532: EASY Savings Act of 2015
- H.R. 451: Safe and Secure Federal Websites Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Fleischmann missed 53 of 4,071 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: