Fleischmann is the representative for Tennessee’s 3rd congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 5, 2011. Fleischmann is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Read our 2020 Report Card for Fleischmann.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Charles “Chuck” Fleischmann sits on the following committees:
Fleischmann sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fleischmann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3659: To require advance consultation with State and local officials and monthly reports to ...
- H.R. 2088: Eastern Band of Cherokee Historic Lands Reacquisition Act
- H.R. 103: Bonuses for Cost-Cutters Act of 2021
- H.R. 454 (116th): Bonuses for Cost-Cutters Act of 2019
- H.R. 455 (116th): Safe and Secure Federal Websites Act of 2019
- H.R. 453 (116th): Eastern Band of Cherokee Historic Lands Reacquisition Act
- H.R. 452 (116th): Combating Terrorist Recruitment Act of 2019
From Jan 2011 to Jun 2021, Fleischmann missed 55 of 6,471 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: