Our unique analysis of the bills Luken sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1992. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Luken is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Luken’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5113 (102nd): To abolish the Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals.
- H.R. 3994 (102nd): To direct the Secretary of Transportation to conduct a rulemaking proceeding to ...
- H.R. 3780 (102nd): To limit the amounts obligated or expended for fiscal year 1992 for ...
- H.Res. 233 (102nd): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the defense budget ...
- H.J.Res. 180 (102nd): Designating October 6, 1991, and October 6, 1992, each as “German-American Day”.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Oct 1992, Luken missed 43 of 932 roll call votes, which is 4.6%. This is on par with the median of 4.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: