Mosher was the representative for Ohio’s 13th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1961 to 1976.
Mosher is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1976 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Mosher sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Mosher sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mosher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 14875 (94th): National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Conference Act
- H.R. 14876 (94th): Earthquake Hazard Reduction Act
- H.R. 14650 (94th): National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Conference Act
- H.R. 14491 (94th): National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Conference Act
- H.R. 14284 (94th): Bill of Rights Procedures Act
- H.R. 14285 (94th): A bill to deny Members of Congress any increase in pay under ...
- H.R. 13845 (94th): National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Conference Act
From Jan 1961 to Oct 1976, Mosher missed 550 of 4,785 roll call votes, which is 11.5%. This is worse than the median of 8.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1976. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- @unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills