Our unique analysis of the bills Norwood sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Norwood is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Norwood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 979 (110th): Bipartisan Consensus Managed Care Improvement Act of 2007
- H.R. 866 (110th): Secret Ballot Protection Act
- H.R. 842 (110th): CLEAR Act of 2007
- H.R. 710 (110th): Charlie W. Norwood Living Organ Donation Act
- H.R. 5554 (109th): Workplace Safety and Health Transparency Act of 2006
- H.R. 5481 (109th): MINERS for Mining Act
- H.R. 5050 (109th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to authorize coverage for anesthesia ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Feb 2007, Norwood missed 507 of 7,266 roll call votes, which is 7.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: