Sen. Charles Robb
Former Senator from Virginia
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Robb was a moderate Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Robb’s time serving in the Senate. Robb’s bills had a total of 386 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Robb to other members of the Senate in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Robb’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3147 (106th): A bill to authorize the establishment, on land of the Department of ...
- S. 3024 (106th): Medicare Glaucoma Detection Act of 2000
- S. 3000 (106th): A bill to authorize the exchange of land between the Secretary of ...
- S. 2994 (106th): Health Insurance Equity Act of 2000
- S. 2936 (106th): Creating New Markets and Empowering America Act of 2000
- S. 2897 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 2865 (106th): Virginia Wilderness Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Robb missed 11 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: