Our unique analysis of the bills Robb sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Robb is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Robb’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3147 (106th): A bill to authorize the establishment, on land of the Department of ...
- S. 3024 (106th): Medicare Glaucoma Detection Act of 2000
- S. 3000 (106th): A bill to authorize the exchange of land between the Secretary of ...
- S. 2994 (106th): Health Insurance Equity Act of 2000
- S. 2936 (106th): Creating New Markets and Empowering America Act of 2000
- S. 2897 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 2865 (106th): Virginia Wilderness Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Robb missed 11 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: