Our unique analysis of the bills Robb sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Robb is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Robb’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3147 (106th): A bill to authorize the establishment, on land of the Department of ...
- S. 3024 (106th): Medicare Glaucoma Detection Act of 2000
- S. 3000 (106th): A bill to authorize the exchange of land between the Secretary of ...
- S. 2994 (106th): Health Insurance Equity Act of 2000
- S. 2936 (106th): Creating New Markets and Empowering America Act of 2000
- S. 2897 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 2865 (106th): Virginia Wilderness Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Robb missed 11 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: