Rep. Charles Whitley
Former Representative from North Carolina’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||North Carolina's 3rd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Whitley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 343 (99th): A concurrent resolution to pay tribute to the late William C. Lee ...
- H.R. 2631 (99th): Forest Ecosystems and Atmospheric Pollution Research Act of 1986
- H.R. 6077 (98th): A bill for the relief of Neslund E. Denison, United States Navy.
- H.R. 5267 (98th): Rural Housing Assistance Improvement Act of 1984
- H.R. 3582 (98th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to increase ...
- H.R. 3514 (98th): A bill to repeal that paragraph of the Act of March 4, ...
- H.R. 3515 (98th): A bill to permit the use of fire fighting forces of foreign ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1977 to Oct 1986, Whitley missed 306 of 5,413 roll call votes, which is 5.7%. This is better than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills