Our unique analysis of the bills Wilson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wilson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Wilson sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5497 (111th): Check the Debt Act of 2010
- H.R. 5496 (111th): To repeal the public telecommunications facilities assistance program.
- H.R. 5277 (111th): Small Business Lending Incentive Program Act of 2010
- H.R. 5226 (111th): Appalachian Veterans Outreach Improvement Act
- H.R. 5158 (111th): Summitville Procurement Protection Act
- H.R. 4736 (111th): Energy Education Loan Forgiveness Act of 2010
- H.R. 3034 (111th): Investment in American Steel Act of 2009
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Wilson missed 188 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: