Wilson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wilson sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Wilson sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5496 (111th): To repeal the public telecommunications facilities assistance program.
- H.R. 5497 (111th): Check the Debt Act of 2010
- H.R. 5277 (111th): Small Business Lending Incentive Program Act of 2010
- H.R. 5226 (111th): Appalachian Veterans Outreach Improvement Act
- H.R. 5158 (111th): Summitville Procurement Protection Act
- H.R. 4736 (111th): Energy Education Loan Forgiveness Act of 2010
- H.R. 3034 (111th): Investment in American Steel Act of 2009
|Wilson’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
H.Res. 989 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should adopt national policies and ...
Jun 9, 2010. Failed 241/170.
H.Res. 1284 (110th): Providing for consideration of the Senate amendments to the House amendments to the Senate amendment to the ...
Jun 19, 2008. Passed 342/83.
H.R. 1908 (110th): Patent Reform Act of 2007
Sep 7, 2007. Passed 220/175.
H.R. 1830 (110th): To extend the authorities of the Andean Trade Preference Act until February 29, 2008.
Jun 27, 2007. Passed 365/59.
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Wilson missed 188 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: