Read our 2020 Report Card for Pingree.
Pingree is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pingree has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Dec 3, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Chellie Pingree sits on the following committees:
Pingree sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pingree’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5757: Cold War Service Medal Act
- H.R. 5666: Servicemembers and Veterans Empowerment and Support Act of 2021
- H.Res. 703: Supporting the designation of October 16, 2021, and October 16, 2022, as “World …
- H.R. 5459: School Food Recovery Act of 2021
- H.R. 5122: Community Wood Facilities Assistance Act of 2021
- H.R. 4372: Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2022
- H.R. 3790: Rural Forest Markets Act of 2021
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2021, Pingree missed 226 of 8,355 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: