2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Pingree »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pingree has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pingree is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Chellie Pingree sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
Pingree sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (21%) Armed Forces and National Security (21%) Agriculture and Food (17%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (13%) Health (13%) Social Sciences and History (8%) Environmental Protection (8%)
Some of Pingree’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4454: Chris Kotch VA Education Access Act
- H.R. 4245: To exempt importation and exportation of sea urchins and sea cucumbers from licensing ...
- H.R. 4184: Food Recovery Act of 2015
- H.R. 3814: Asylum Seeker Work Authorization Act of 2015
- H.R. 2553: Coastal Communities Ocean Acidification Act of 2015
- H.R. 2228: Safe and Affordable Drugs from Canada Act of 2015
- H.R. 1607: Ruth Moore Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2016, Pingree missed 160 of 5,347 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: