2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Bustos »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bustos has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bustos is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cheri Bustos sits on the following committees:
Bustos sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bustos’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5146: To provide for certain actions by the International Trade Administration in order to ...
- H.R. 4690: Army Arsenal Revitalization Act of 2016
- H.R. 3217: Refueling Assistance Act of 2015
- H.R. 3003: Jobs for Heroes Act
- H.R. 2826: Government Transformation Act
- H.R. 2525: Hero Street USA Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 2055: Make It At Home Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Bustos missed 32 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 20 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: