Our unique analysis of the bills Bustos has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bustos is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Bustos for more statistics.
Cheri Bustos sits on the following committees:
Bustos sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Bustos’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5146: Boosting America’s Exports Act
- H.R. 4690: Army Arsenal Revitalization Act of 2016
- H.R. 3217: Refueling Assistance Act of 2015
- H.R. 3003: Jobs for Heroes Act
- H.R. 2826: Government Transformation Act
- H.R. 2525: Hero Street USA Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 2055: Make It At Home Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Bustos missed 34 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 20 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: