Our unique analysis of the bills Cravaack sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cravaack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Cravaack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6507 (112th): Promoting Nuanced Taconite Regulations Act of 2012
- H.R. 5797 (112th): Mille Lacs Lake Freedom To Fish Act of 2012
- H.R. 5544 (112th): Minnesota Education Investment and Employment Act
- H.R. 4350 (112th): Safe Skies Act of 2012
- H.R. 3220 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 2947 (112th): To provide for the release of the reversionary interest held by the ...
- H.R. 2442 (112th): Rural County Mandate Relief Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Cravaack missed 16 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity