2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Collins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Collins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Chris Collins sits on the following committees:
Collins sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5021: To amend title XI of the Social Security Act to require the Secretary ...
- H.R. 4642: Diabetic Eye Disease Prevention Act of 2016
- H.R. 4372: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15 ...
- H.R. 4267: Resettlement REFORM (Re-Evaluation of Financing Our Refugee Mission) Act
- H.R. 3821: Medicaid Directory of Caregivers Act
- H.R. 3327: Kids Before Cons Act
- H.R. 3328: Small Business Regulatory Sunset Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Collins missed 52 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: