Pappas is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Pappas has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 17, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Chris Pappas sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Pappas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2681: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to submit to Congress a report ...
- H.R. 2195: PFAS Registry Act of 2019
- H.R. 2276: Fair and Equal Treatment of Women in the Coast Guard Act
- H.R. 1832: Insurance Fairness for First Responders Act of 2019
- H.R. 1579: National POW/MIA Flag Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Pappas missed 0 of 217 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: