2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Stewart »
Our unique analysis of the bills Stewart has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Stewart is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Chris Stewart sits on the following committees:
Some of Stewart’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 868: Veterans TRICARE Choice Act
- H.R. 743: To improve rangeland conditions and restore grazing levels within the Grand Staircase-Escalante National ...
- H.R. 5058: Wild Horse Oversight Act
- H.R. 4934: Regulatory Agency Demilitarization Act
- H.R. 4682: Veterans TRICARE Choice Act
- H.R. 4256: Endangered Species Improvement Act of 2014
- H.R. 3311: PARC Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Stewart missed 33 of 1,311 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Stewart [R-UT2]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Stewart [R-UT2]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Stewart [R-UT2]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.