Our unique analysis of the bills Cannon sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cannon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Cannon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7299 (110th): To direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ...
- H.R. 7224 (110th): To amend title 18, United States Code, to create an offense for ...
- H.R. 7199 (110th): Medical Information and Treatment Access Act
- H.R. 7200 (110th): Medical Information and Treatment Access Act
- H.R. 7121 (110th): Rachel’s Act of 2008
- H.R. 7120 (110th): Science Free Speech Act
- H.R. 6858 (110th): Administrative Review Improvement Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Cannon missed 626 of 7,703 roll call votes, which is 8.1%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: