Our unique analysis of the bills John sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). John is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of John’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4959 (108th): Hunting Heritage and Fishing Preservation Act of 2004
- H.R. 4957 (108th): Keeping Our Education Promise to America’s Children Act of 2004
- H.R. 4958 (108th): Energy Independence for a Strong America Act of 2004
- H.R. 4833 (108th): Rural Education Equity Act of 2004
- H.Res. 718 (108th): Providing that the trade authorities procedures under the Bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority ...
- H.R. 4819 (108th): Essential Waterways Operations and Maintenance Act of 2004
- H.R. 4790 (108th): Drug Importation Promotion and Safety Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2004, John missed 342 of 4,618 roll call votes, which is 7.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: