Our unique analysis of the bills Lee sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lee is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lee was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
- H.R. 1595 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3245 Latta Road in Rochester, New York, as the “Brian K. Schramm Post Office Building”.
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Lee sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 292 (112th): Stop the OverPrinting (STOP) Act
- H.R. 6046 (111th): To require the GAO to evaluate the propriety of assistance provided to ...
- H.R. 5960 (111th): PASS Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1534 (111th): Honoring Special Agent William G. Clark of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, ...
- H.R. 4640 (111th): To amend title 44, United States Code, to eliminate the mandatory printing ...
- H.Res. 1039 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Heart Month and National Wear ...
- H.Con.Res. 232 (111th): Expressing the sense of Congress that a site in Arlington National Cemetery ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Feb 2011, Lee missed 35 of 1,683 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2011. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: