Hyde-Smith is the junior senator from Mississippi and is a Republican. She has served since Apr 9, 2018. Hyde-Smith is next up for reelection in 2018.
Cindy Hyde-Smith sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
|Hyde-Smith’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN568: Carlos G. Muniz, of Florida, to be General Counsel, Department of Education
Apr 18, 2018. Nomination Confirmed 55/43.
From Apr 2018 to Apr 2018, Hyde-Smith missed 0 of 17 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: