Rep. Cleo Fields
Former Representative from Louisiana's 4th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Louisiana's 4th District
See Also: Bioguide
Fields was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Fields’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Fields’s bills had a total of 15 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Fields to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Fields’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3042 (104th): Tax-Free Savings and Investment Income Act
- H.R. 2800 (104th): Education Trust Fund Act
- H.R. 1246 (104th): Electronic Terminal Disclosure Act of 1995
- H.R. 1247 (104th): Insurance Disclosure Act of 1995
- H.R. 1095 (104th): Check Cashing Act of 1995
- H.R. 4043 (103rd): Lower Mississippi Delta Initiatives Act of 1994
- H.R. 3639 (103rd): Stolen Guns Act of 1994
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Sep 1996, Fields missed 232 of 2,462 roll call votes, which is 9.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills