Some of Roberts’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7088 (97th): A bill to amend the National Labor Relations Act to prohibit conditioning ...
- H.R. 6951 (97th): A bill for the relief of Mary Jane Cote, widow of Lieutenant ...
- H.R. 5197 (97th): Drought Income Deferral Act of 1981
- H.R. 5155 (97th): A bill to reverse Internal Revenue Ruling 81-216.
- H.R. 4347 (97th): A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to proceed with ...
- H.R. 4029 (97th): A bill to authorize the construction of a project for pumped-storage hydropower ...
- H.R. 3164 (97th): A bill to reauthorize the Belle Fourche project under the Pick-Sloan Missouri ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1981 to Dec 1982, Roberts missed 93 of 812 roll call votes, which is 11.5%. This is worse than the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills