Read our 2019 Report Card for Allred.
Allred is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Allred has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Nov 27, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Colin Allred sits on the following committees:
Allred sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Allred’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1062: Affirming the nature and importance of the United States-Iraq bilateral relationship, including security ...
- H.R. 7443: Veterans Claim Transparency Act of 2020
- H.R. 6860: Aid and Attendance Support Act
- H.Res. 892: Resolution to honor the life and legacy of Jack Repp.
- H.R. 5296: Advancing Support for Working Families Act
- H.R. 5222: Helping Student Parents Succeed Act
- H.R. 3612: To repeal a section of the FAST Act, and for other purposes.
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2020, Allred missed 29 of 928 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: