Allred is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Allred has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Colin Allred sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs
Some of Allred’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2752: VA Newborn Emergency Treatment Act
- H.R. 2475: RAPID Act
- H.Res. 271: Condemning the Trump Administration’s Legal Campaign to Take Away Americans’ Health Care.
- H.R. 1504: Know Your Polling Place Act
- H.Res. 14: Authorizing the Speaker, on behalf of the House of Representatives, to intervene, otherwise ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Allred missed 20 of 402 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: