Our unique analysis of the bills Hanabusa sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hanabusa is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Hanabusa for more statistics.
Hanabusa sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hanabusa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3805 (113th): To provide for the redesignation of the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies ...
- H.R. 3800 (113th): To name the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic in Ewa Plain, ...
- H.R. 2225 (113th): To restore the traditional day of observance of Memorial Day, and for ...
- H.R. 1855 (113th): To require the Secretary of Defense to establish a process to determine ...
- H.R. 1222 (113th): Compact-Impact Aid Act of 2013
- H.R. 966 (113th): Filipino Veterans Family Reunification Act of 2013
- H.R. 912 (113th): Restoring Medicaid for Compact of Free Association Migrants Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Dec 2014, Hanabusa missed 145 of 2,810 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: