Our unique analysis of the bills Mack sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mack sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6280 (112th): United States-Mexico Cross-Border Security Act of 2012
- H.Res. 745 (112th): Expressing concern regarding the conditions of democracy, freedom of the press, human ...
- H.R. 6054 (112th): NObamacare Funds Act of 2012
- H.R. 6053 (112th): NObamacare Act of 2012
- H.R. 5924 (112th): To provide that no United States assistance may be provided to Pakistan ...
- H.R. 4000 (112th): Energizing America through Employment Act
- H.R. 3401 (112th): Enhanced Border Security Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Jan 2013, Mack missed 432 of 6,351 roll call votes, which is 6.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 9 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: