Read our 2018 Report Card for Lamb.
Lamb is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Lamb has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Conor Lamb sits on the following committees:
Lamb sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lamb’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3598: FREED Vets Act
- H.R. 3207: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 114 ...
- H.R. 2385: To permit the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a grant program to ...
- H.R. 2359: Whole Veteran Act
- H.R. 2179: Federal Firearms Licensee Protection Act
- H.R. 2103: Tax Fairness for Workers Act
- H.R. 2070: POWER Act
From Apr 2018 to Sep 2019, Lamb missed 3 of 892 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: