2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Gardner »
Our unique analysis of the bills Gardner has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gardner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cory Gardner sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Chairman, Subcommittee on East Asia, the Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe and Regional Security Cooperation
- Member, Subcommittee on Multilateral International Development, Multilateral Institutions, and International Economic, Energy, and Environmental Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Transnational Crime, Civilian Security, Democracy, Human Rights, and Global Women's Issues
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Gardner sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (22%) Energy (18%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (16%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Health (10%) International Affairs (10%) Government Operations and Politics (6%) Environmental Protection (6%)
Some of Gardner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 430: A resolution supporting the designation of April 20, 2016, as “Cheyenne Mountain Day”.
- S. 2664: A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located ...
- S. 2616: A bill to modify certain cost-sharing and revenue provisions relating to the Arkansas ...
- S.Res. 371: A resolution congratulating the Denver Broncos for winning Super Bowl 50.
- S. 2524: Bolts Ditch Access and Use Act
- S. 2426: A bill to direct the Secretary of State to develop a strategy to ...
- S. 2343: Telehealth Innovation and Improvement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Apr 2016, Gardner missed 10 of 404 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: