Our unique analysis of the bills Hardy has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hardy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Hardy for more statistics.
Cresent Hardy sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Hardy sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hardy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6081: Moapa Band of Paiutes Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 6039: Graduate Opportunities in Medical Education Distribution Act of 2016
- H.R. 5803: Extra Credit for Working Students Act of 2016
- H.R. 5133: Rural Hospital Enhancement and Long Term Health Act of 2016
- H.R. 4331: Small Business ECCEL Act
- H.J.Res. 79: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 3824: Forest Service and Department of the Interior Law Enforcement Improvement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Hardy’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Hardy missed 28 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: