Read our 2019 Report Card for Axne.
Axne is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Axne has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 1, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Cynthia Axne sits on the following committees:
Axne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Axne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6958: To provide that the unused balance of a dependent care flexible spending arrangement ...
- H.R. 6736: Protect Rural Renters Act of 2020
- H.R. 6735: COVID-19 Fraud Prevention Act
- H.R. 6705: Coronavirus State and Local Financial Assistance Act
- H.R. 6704: Coronavirus Housing Counseling Improvement Act of 2020
- H.R. 6654: Emergency COVID Telehealth Response Act
- H.R. 6634: Emergency COVID Telehealth Response Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2020, Axne missed 17 of 816 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: