Read our 2019 Report Card for Axne.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Cynthia Axne sits on the following committees:
Axne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Axne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5889: To amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to require the Secretary ...
- H.R. 5688: Reducing Administrative Costs and Burdens in Health Care Act of 2020
- H.R. 5600: Offshoring Notification Act
- H.R. 5547: Manufactured Housing Community Preservation Act of 2020
- H.R. 5476: LEVEE Act
- H.Res. 749: Recognizing the 50th anniversary of Taco John’s and celebrating the contributions the company ...
- H.R. 4902: ARPA-Terra Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Axne missed 17 of 771 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: