Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Cynthia Axne sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance
- Member, Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets
Axne sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Axne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4902: ARPA-Terra Act of 2019
- H.R. 4816: Whistleblower Programs Improvement Act
- H.R. 4379: Under Performing Directories that Affect Treating Emergencies Act
- H.R. 3624: Outsourcing Accountability Act of 2019
- H.R. 3431: To provide for the extension of the enforcement instruction on supervision requirements for ...
- H.R. 3118: Clean Up Congress Act
- H.R. 2409: Expanding Access to Capital for Rural Job Creators Act
From Jan 2019 to Dec 2019, Axne missed 17 of 654 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: