2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Lummis »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lummis has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lummis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cynthia Lummis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Lummis sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (35%) International Affairs (12%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Energy (9%) Law (9%) Social Welfare (9%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (9%) Environmental Protection (6%)
Some of Lummis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3527: To designate the mountain at the Devils Tower National Monument, Wyoming, as Devils ...
- H.R. 2611: Collectible Firearms Protection Act
- H.R. 2544: Excess Uranium Transparency and Accountability Act
- H.R. 2273: To amend the Colorado River Storage Project Act to authorize the use of ...
- H.R. 2272: Intelligence Budget Transparency Act of 2015
- H.R. 1667: 21st Century Endangered Species Transparency Act
- H.R. 1366: Alex’s Law
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2016, Lummis missed 142 of 5,347 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: