2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Lummis »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lummis has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lummis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Cynthia Lummis sits on the following committees:
Some of Lummis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 974: To direct the Secretary of the Interior to promulgate regulations to allow the ...
- H.R. 945: State Mineral Revenue Protection Act
- H.R. 845: National Forest System Trails Stewardship Act
- H.R. 417: Federal Workforce Reduction Through Attrition Act
- H.R. 384: Open Book on Equal Access to Justice Act
- H.R. 4886: National Forest System Trails Stewardship Act of 2014
- H.R. 4869: Department of Energy Research and Development Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Feb 2015, Lummis missed 113 of 4,555 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: AyeFeb 26, 2015 3:10 p.m.
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 3:02 p.m.
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 1:20 p.m.
Rep. Lummis [R-WY0]: AyeFeb 25, 2015 3:52 p.m.