Our unique analysis of the bills McKinney sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McKinney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of McKinney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1106 (109th): Articles of Impeachment against George Walker Bush, President of the United States ...
- H.R. 6422 (109th): To amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (29 U.S.C> 206(a)(1) ...
- H.R. 6382 (109th): Law Enforcement Abuse Transparency and Accountability Act of 2006
- H.R. 6381 (109th): To repeal Public Law No: 109-366, the Military Commissions Act of 2006, ...
- H.Res. 1072 (109th): Urging the Government of Nigeria to conduct a thorough judicial review of ...
- H.Res. 1026 (109th): For the re-opening of investigative hearings into the Counter-Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) and ...
- H.Res. 1025 (109th): Honoring the life and achievements of the late Oscar Davis, Sr., of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2006, McKinney missed 480 of 7,073 roll call votes, which is 6.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: