Read our 2019 Report Card for Crenshaw.
Crenshaw is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Crenshaw has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 9, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Dan Crenshaw sits on the following committees:
Crenshaw sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crenshaw’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7013: Jump-Start the American Economy Act
- H.R. 6519: Holding the Chinese Communist Party Accountable for Infecting Americans Act of 2020
- H.R. 6520: No Place for Propaganda Act of 2020
- H.R. 5864: New Energy Frontiers Through Carbon Innovation Act of 2020
- H.R. 5804: DHS Blue Campaign Enhancement Act
- H.Res. 783: Honoring the members of the military and intelligence community who carried out the ...
- H.R. 5002: United States Army Rangers Veterans of World War II Congressional Gold Medal Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Crenshaw missed 12 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: