Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Dan Crenshaw sits on the following committees:
Crenshaw sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Crenshaw’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5002: United States Army Rangers Veterans of World War II Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4753: Drone Origin Security Enhancement Act
- H.R. 4559: End-of-Year Fiscal Responsibility Act
- H.R. 3828: Launching Energy Advancement and Development through Innovations for Natural Gas Act of 2019
- H.R. 3413: DHS Acquisition Reform Act of 2019
- H.R. 2609: DHS Acquisition Review Board Act of 2019
- H.R. 1609: Anti-Border Corruption Improvement Act
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2019, Crenshaw missed 11 of 642 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: