Our unique analysis of the bills Frisa sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Frisa is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Frisa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3867 (104th): Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act Amendments of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 175 (104th): Telephone Number Ownership Act of 1996
- H.R. 3382 (104th): Safe Streets Act of 1996
- H.R. 2603 (104th): To restore the traditional observance of Memorial Day.
- H.R. 2079 (104th): To provide amnesty from criminal and civil tax penalties for individuals who, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Frisa missed 21 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills