Our unique analysis of the bills Miller sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Miller is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Miller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5295 (107th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the State ...
- H.R. 5047 (107th): Liver Research Enhancement Act
- H.R. 4907 (107th): Official Time Reporting Act
- H.Con.Res. 339 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the Bureau of the Census ...
- H.R. 2574 (107th): International Extradition Enforcement Act of 2001
- H.R. 2081 (107th): Sugar Program Reform Act
- H.R. 5257 (106th): To establish a term limit of ten years for the Director of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Miller missed 149 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: