Our unique analysis of the bills Sullivan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sullivan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Sullivan for more statistics.
Dan Sullivan sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Fisheries, Water, and Wildlife
- Member, Subcommittee on Superfund, Waste Management, and Regulatory Oversight
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Member, Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety and Security
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Sullivan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Sullivan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3447: A bill to direct the Secretary of the Army to place in Arlington ...
- S. 3403: A bill to authorize payment by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the ...
- S. 3320: Ensuring Health Care Opportunities Act
- S. 3098: A bill to remove reversionary clauses on property owned by the municipality of ...
- S. 3088: A bill to provide a deadline for compliance with an alternate safety compliance ...
- S. 3087: American Fisheries Advisory Committee Act
- S. 2887: Missile Defense Defend and Deter Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Sullivan missed 17 of 490 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: