Our unique analysis of the bills Donovan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Donovan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Donovan for more statistics.
Daniel Donovan Jr. sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on The Western Hemisphere
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
Donovan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Donovan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 151: Expressing the sense of Congress that every effort should be made to assist ...
- H.R. 5943: Transit Security Grant Program Flexibility Act
- H.R. 5832: Flexibility in Family Sentencing Act of 2016
- H.R. 5459: Cyber Preparedness Act of 2016
- H.R. 5308: Terrorist Asset Seizure Reform Act of 2016
- H.R. 5150: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3031 ...
- H.R. 4107: Flood Insurance Transparency and Accountability Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From May 2015 to Sep 2016, Donovan missed 28 of 1,050 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: