Our unique analysis of the bills Hamburg sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hamburg is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hamburg sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (19%) Water Resources Development (19%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (12%) Animals (12%) Emergency Management (12%) Environmental Protection (12%) Labor and Employment (8%) Commerce (8%)
Some of Hamburg’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4925 (103rd): To extend for one year the authority of the Bureau of Reclamation ...
- H.R. 4481 (103rd): National Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Act of 1994
- H.R. 4408 (103rd): Russian River Fisheries and Riverbed Restoration Act
- H.R. 4309 (103rd): To require a local hiring preference for certain defense contracts and subcontracts ...
- H.R. 3972 (103rd): To designate the visitors center at Warm Springs Dam, California, as the ...
- H.R. 2866 (103rd): Headwaters Forest Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Hamburg missed 32 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: