2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kildee »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kildee has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kildee is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Daniel Kildee sits on the following committees:
Kildee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kildee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5110: To amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to lower the action level for ...
- H.R. 4470: Safe Drinking Water Act Improved Compliance Awareness Act
- H.R. 4479: Families of Flint Act
- H.R. 4414: Improving Notification for Clean and Safe Drinking Water Act of 2016
- H.R. 3972: Honoring our Returning Veterans and Service Members Act of 2015
- H.R. 3483: Stop Nuclear Waste by Our Lakes Act of 2015
- H.R. 3450: Student Debt Repayment Fairness Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Kildee missed 38 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: