Read our 2018 Report Card for Kildee.
Kildee is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kildee has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Dec 11, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Daniel Kildee sits on the following committees:
Kildee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (29%) Environmental Protection (25%) International Affairs (12%) Labor and Employment (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%) Taxation (6%) Crime and Law Enforcement (6%) Government Operations and Politics (4%)
Some of Kildee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4033: Water Justice Act
- H.R. 3721: Get the Lead Out of Assisted Housing Act of 2019
- H.R. 3677: National Opportunity for Lead Exposure Accountability and Deterrence Act of 2017
- H.R. 3343: Technical Assistance for Health Grants Act
- H.Res. 432: Condemning the attacks on peaceful protesters and supporting an immediate peaceful transition to ...
- H.R. 3157: Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2019
- H.R. 3069: Make State Governments More Open, Honest, and Transparent Act of 2019
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2019, Kildee missed 53 of 4,421 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: