Read our 2018 Report Card for Kildee.
Kildee is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kildee has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Daniel Kildee sits on the following committees:
Kildee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Environmental Protection (25%) Armed Forces and National Security (22%) International Affairs (12%) Labor and Employment (10%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (10%) Crime and Law Enforcement (8%) Taxation (8%) Education (5%)
Some of Kildee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 432: Condemning the attacks on peaceful protesters and supporting an immediate peaceful transition to ...
- H.R. 3157: Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2019
- H.R. 3069: Make State Governments More Open, Honest, and Transparent Act of 2019
- H.R. 2551: Great Lakes Environmental Sensitivity Index Act of 2019
- H.R. 2252: Integrity in Testing for Lead in Military Housing Act of 2019
- H.R. 2255: To direct the Secretaries of the military departments to submit certification and a ...
- H.R. 2253: To prohibit the Secretary concerned from discouraging the inspection of military housing for ...
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2019, Kildee missed 53 of 4,061 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: