Our unique analysis of the bills Kildee has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kildee is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Kildee for more statistics.
Daniel Kildee sits on the following committees:
Kildee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Education (18%) International Affairs (18%) Environmental Protection (18%) Armed Forces and National Security (9%) Labor and Employment (9%) Crime and Law Enforcement (9%) Taxation (9%) Finance and Financial Sector (9%)
Some of Kildee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6150: Student Debt Repayment Fairness Act
- H.R. 6151: Keep Student Veterans in Their Homes Act of 2016
- H.R. 6152: Help Communities Fight Violent Crime Act
- H.R. 5673: Drinking Water Disaster Act of 2016
- H.R. 5672: Small Business Access to Capital Act of 2016
- H.R. 5564: National Parks for America’s Children Act
- H.R. 5565: To amend the Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act to provide free admission to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Kildee missed 40 of 2,481 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: